Hub 2.2-Release 1124
Release Date: 30th March 2020
Hub release provides Hub Server and Hierarchical Archive components for Evolphin Zoom. It supports Zoom release 7.5 and above.
- For Veritone AI provider with Hub, Veritone Entity ID is also shown with AI type Celeb.
- Hub now supports reading a stream of data rather than as a fixed size, so that larger arguments can be read from the AI engine.
- For a Hub Server running on Windows, a startup batch file can be added to the cronConfig.json that will be run every time the Hub Server starts.
- Older assets that had a string for Native File Size are also getting successfully archived now.
- AI jobs are retried now by fetching a new authorization cookie when the existing authorization cookie is stale.
- Hub Dashboard is accessible now even when Hub Server is not connected to the internet.
|Linux RHEL 6.7, Linux RHEL 7.0, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard