Skip to content
- As configured for the Web Client on a Windows machine, email notifications will now be triggered correctly when an asset belonging to a collection is modified in the Web Client or Asset Browser.
- For the Web Client, email notifications will now be triggered on asset approval/rejection or collection expiry when these have been configured.
- Preview is now always available for assets in the Zoom Adobe plugin after the Preview Server restarts.
- User log out and re-login from the Z-menu does not affect the preview of assets in the Zoom Adobe plugin window now.
- In the Web Management Console, Curator configuration is getting saved and retrieved correctly now. It is also optimized to be faster.