How to be a guest on Evolphin’s podcast
First of all thank you for agreeing to be a guest speaker on our podcast series – Reel in Post-Production.
The following steps will walk you through our process for recording a podcast with our guests:
- Sign our podcast release: Our marketing team will send you our standard podcast release form electronically that must be signed prior to recording.
- Equipment: Since all our guests are from the media world, we assume you have access to a podcast quality microphone. Here is a list with recommendations that you can checkout.
- Remote recording: We use a remote recording software, Zencastr, you will need to make sure the microphone you use is compatible with it. It works best with Chrome web browser.
- Podcast outline: We will send a draft outline via a Google doc, you can edit or make comments. If you prefer you can also send us a list of topics or questions you would like us to add to the outline.
- Once the podcast outline is agreed upon, we will schedule a recording day with you. Please ensure a quiet place to record the podcast. Be aware that tapping, shuffling or knocking sounds and keyboards will be picked up by the microphone.
- On the recording day, we will take the first 15-30 minutes to check the audio levels.
- Podcast duration ranges between 20-40 minutes based off the outline. The recording with re-takes may take 1-2 hours.
- Once the recording is completed our post-production team will edit & publish the podcast to various outlets including Apple, Spotify, Google, Amazon etc.